Need Evaluation Support?
AIRN/REACH Can Help! Deadline is January 5, 2017
Who is this For?
- Are you a frontline organization (ASO, CBO) working to address HIV, HCV and related issues in Atlantic Canada?
- Are you interested in conducting a program or project evaluation but are not sure where or how to start due to limited time, resources and/or knowledge?
- Would you like some coaching/interactive support over a 3-month period (Feb–Apr/17) to guide you through the basic steps of planning and conducting an evaluation?
- Would you like to learn more about the evaluation resources developed by REACH and how to to apply them to your own project or program?
- Would you like to participate online and by phone from your own location at no cost?
One team will be established in each of six regions (BC, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and the Atlantic). Participating organizations must identify a project or program to evaluate and have a team of at least two people willing to work on the evaluation through the workshop. Each team will be asked to contribute 25-30 hours to the training and evaluation components of their projects, and will be supported by a two-member coaching team, comprised of the AIRN/REACH Atlantic Research Manager and the REACH 2.0 Manager of Evaluation & Program Science. The EVALUATE THIS! workshop is modelled after the successful pilot flipped workshop conducted by the Universities Without Walls (UWW). Click here for more information about the components.
If you are interested and would like additional information, please contact Caroline by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at (902) 494-8981.
AIRN/REACH Atlantic Research Manager