Access to HIV & STBBI Testing and Linkages to Care as a Health Equity Issue in the Atlantic Region
- Dr. Deborah Kelly, Associate Professor and Special Advisor, Practice Innovation (MTS Clinic), Memorial University
- Arthur Dave Miller, Community Health Educator – New Brunswick and PEI, Healing Our Nations
- Christine Porter, Executive Director, AIDS Coalition of Cape Breton
- Dr. Michelle Zaharik, Chief Scientific Officer, bioLytical Laboratories
- Dr. Jacqueline Gahagan, Co-Director, Atlantic Interdisciplinary Research Network (AIRN) & Professor, Health Promotion, School of Health and Human Performance, Dalhousie University
Atlantic Canada HIV Testing Webinaratlantic-testing-03082017_1
CATIE in partnership with AIDS PEI, AIDS New Brunswick, AIDS Coalition of Nova Scotia, and the AIDS Committee of Newfoundland and Labrador presents this Atlantic-specific webinar on HIV testing. This webinar provides an overview of HIV testing in the Atlantic Provinces and an overview of the pilot project of HIV testing in pharmacies in Newfoundland.
Jacqueline Gahagan, PhD is the Interim Assistant Dean, Faculty of Health Professions; the Interim Director, School of Health & Human Performance; Professor, Health Promotion; Director, Gender & Health Promotion Studies Unit (GAHPS Unit); Senior Research Scholar, Healthy Populations Institute (HPI) Associate, European Union Centre of Excellence (EUCE); at Dalhousie University.
Dr. Debbie Kelly, BSc (Pharm), ACPR, PharmD, FCSHP, AAHIVP is an Associate Professor in the School of Pharmacy, and holds a cross appointment to the Discipline of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Memorial University of Newfoundland. She is also the Special Advisor on Practice Innovation and the Director of the Medication Therapy Services Clinic, which is the province’s only “pharmacist clinic